Ritual Result - Voodoo Related?

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
FraterFL
Neophyte

Ritual Result - Voodoo Related?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 pm

I did a ritual a few days back with Pluto asking for a spirit guide. That night I had a very odd encounter, which I do not know how to interpret, perhaps some others who are more familiar with Hoodoo and Voodoo can explain. Now take into account, I have never read anything about Hoodoo/Voodoo prior to this experience.

While in a normal dream, everything began to become extremely lucid, more life like. A man came and took me by the hand to a building where there were 3-5 black men. Everyone was very hospitable, it was like they were expecting us. One black man had overalls and a black hat. Then I noticed that paranormal things were going on, like tables moving, books moving themselves, etc, which honestly sent a chill up my spine. The men began chanting, "Iva, Iva, Iva", (like ēēva) it was very hypnotic, and had a morbid feel to it. After about 10 or so chants there was a scream of a female voice and then she said "I am here" and "I am sending my children". At this point, there were other spectators and she would speak through them, but females only, moving from one to the next. I realized she was speaking to me when she asked several times, "will you protect my children or will you harm them?" I was so freaked out by the whole experience, I didn't know what to say. Then I awoke.

After waking I felt a heavy presence in me, like she was not gone which lasted for about an hour, although I could no longer hear her voice. The next day there were vultures in my yard, which I was able to walk up to within 3 feet before they flew off, (not sure if that is related).
3rd° MM, 32nd° AASR, YR - Chapter, Council & Commandery, HOGD

אהיה אשר אהיה

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login