Who is actually initiated?

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
Apla'T
Philosophus

Who is actually initiated?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 pm

A lot of posters here throw internet weight around, and I would like to know, who here is ACTUALLY initiated into an ATR? I have spent a bunch of time defending my own studies and my aleyo aborisa initiation while iwa is being forgotton, and non initiates are being applauded for attacking me by initiates. Who here has the right to stand up and speak on ATR's, i'm sure this info will be helpful to the coming ages of browsers who will be digging through this forum for answers.

Lets see where these answers are coming from?
If you don't mind of course.

I am an aleyo aborisha, while I haven't been cut to orisha, I recieved my warriors and studied very hard. My great work is to cut my generation to Osun Babalon, which of course is my love name for, Babalond Babalon, our mother here in the United States, she's got liberty, and has been whored out by the old lords for generations, but the dirty bitch is still our mother, and blood paid for that already.

Mojuba, maferefun Corale lineage of Lucumi.
Mojuba, maferefun Ode Remo Fatunmbi lineage of African Ifa.

Apla'T
...when someone says, “I am the only person who does initiations correctly.” From a traditional Ifa perspective there is no such thing as the correct way to do an initiation. The question is: how we do an initiation effectively?
~Fa`Lokun Fatunmbi

This topic has 54 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login