Starting My Enochian Magic Journey

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Iadnah
Zelator

Starting My Enochian Magic Journey

Post#1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:05 am

I’ve been wanting to get into Enochian magic for some time after having a dream a while back where I was practicing it. I was unfamiliar with it at the time and came across Donald Tysons’s book, Enochian Magic for Beginners and I began to recall the dream I had and was compelled to begin practicing the system.

After reading several books on the topic I’ve finally had the time to design my Holy table, memorize the alphabet, practice the pentagrams and hexagrams in the Enochian language and familiarize myself with the tables. Of course, I still have much more to learn...

I’m currently doing the 18 day working using Donald Tysons’s method, with prayers that I wrote based on the Enochian invocation prayers by John Dee. As well as the ceremony preparations outlined in Enochian vision magick by lon milo duquette, then reciting the enochian call number for the day.

I thought I would post any interesting experience that I have here. Also thought I would share my holy table design and the items I’m using for the ceremonies. Any comments and questions are greatly appreciated.

This topic has 74 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login