Heptarchical Alignment

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Heptarchical Alignment

Post#1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 am

this is nothing new ... I accidentally deleted the post when moving things around

I worked the entire Heptarchical cycle over the past 21 days. I made 7 seals and called to sensible eye's judgment the Kings and the Princes of the Tabula Bonorum.

The Essence of the Heptarchic Philosophy lies in a conciliation between what I will term an "Upper Seven" and a "Lower Seven". In an alchemical sense, this was known in Dee's time as the creation of the white stone; which was the first process in creating the philosophers stone, or the red stone.

To trace these conclusions for yourself, I recommend investigating the correspondences between The Biblical Creation and The Alchemical Process for Making the White Stone in Christopher Lionel Whitby's PhD essay, and the descriptions of the Ensigns in Dee's Diaries available in Joseph Peterson's addition of Dee's Five Books of Mysteries.

For those of you who are familiar with Heptarchic Magick (anyone?) , the interaction between the upper seven and the lower seven is codified by the relationship between the Kings and the Princes. The Kings (with their correspondences to the Angels of Light on the Sigillum Dei) represent the 'upper' or Divine Seven. The Princes (with their ministers) represent the Lower Seven (those that touch the earth). This relationship (based on planetary correspondence) TURNS A FIXED CYCLE INTO AN EVOLVING SPIRAL. I will come back to that phrase after explaining a couple other things related to the way in which I understand the system.

The next relationship which demonstrates this process is the way in which the Letters on the Holy Table of Practice and The Holy Lamen are derived. Indeed of these tools the angels say that the operator shall learn to perceive how they are more brilliant than the sun. The counter-change of the names of the Kings and Princes on the Letter Table from which the letters of the Table of Practice and Holy Lamen are derived; along with the Angels description of The Table of Practice, Ensigns of Creation, and Holy Lamen as being 'instruments of conciliation' all combine to create this connection between the upper seven and the lower seven. It is important to note that the Lamen rests over the heart of the Magician (Tiphareth), and the Sigillum Dei rests on the Holy Table.

To begin to grasp the purification and consecration aspects involved in Magickally charging the white stone, I recommend pondering this description of the Sigillum Dei from Dee's Diary:

Everything is One. Praise the Lord in his sanctuary. Out of this Circle shall no creature pass that entereth, if he be defyled.
First and Newest, one alone God lives now and ever

The last easily viewable demonstration of this subtle transmutation and conciliation is seen in observing the cycle of prayer demonstrated by the planetary order of the Heptarchy. Even though each specific King and Prince rules on a specific Day, the Kings and Princes are to be called in their pecking order. Observing this subtle cycle yields a 21 day practice which goes Friday (venus) - Sunday (sun) - Tuesday (mars) - Thursday (jupiter) - Wednesday (mercury) - Saturday (saturn) - Monday (luna) ... tuesday through thursday after Luna are part of the cycle before it repeats that Friday yielding 21 days.

By following the Divine Order of this 21 Day Cycle, you are imposing this Divine Rule over the Lower Seven, who would normally be creating their own endless soup in a FIXED CYCLE. The Spiral Aspect of this Divine Order is then revealed again and conciliated with the heart of the Magician by the relationship and counter-change between the the Kings and Princes. The whole divine process is summed up as Transcend and Include (emanation) and love under will .

We now see how the purpose of the Heptarchic Magick, the creation of the white stone, is achieved through this subtle transmutation of a FIXED CYCLE (the lower seven world of the 49 good Angels Touching the Earth with their correspondences according to the days of the week, our sort of 'non-conciliated' human connection to things) into an EVOLVING SPIRAL (this continuing Doctrine of Divine Emanation we see in the Upper Seven). To understand the implications of this, especially in terms of the specific type of charge the white stone carries, I recommend reading Chapter VI : The Formula of the Neophyte in Aleister Crowley's "MTP", as well as investigating the the same formula in Regardie's "Complete Golden Dawn" tome. But to sum it up ...

...thus uniting the cross and the triangle...the effect of this whole ceremony is to endow a thing inert and impotent with balanced motion in a given direction

This first operation is, as Duquette speculates without giving practical instructions in the matter (or being smart and waiting to publish another book), a necessary purification and consecration if you really want to follow Dee's trail through the Enochian Current.

To Sum up my 21 day experience, I composed a poem after reading over my Magickal Diary ...

Seven
Seven Seven
Seven Seven Seven

The Daughters of Heaven, the Sons of Light
the Sweet Good Angels of Daemonic Might

Luciftias means Shining
with a Brightness unsurpassed

for Witnesseth they've fallen; fallen
all God's Creatures have now Fallen

and covered in darkness most profound
do they spread their wings to guide us home

Seven Seven Seven
Seven Seven
Seven

In Forty Nine is Seven by Seven
touching the earth do we find heaven

around a spiral of achieving beyond
while knowing the spiral by erotic embrace

for Glorious Now! see the Almighty Weep
for death, and death, yea loss of innocence!

Now we shall wield the Sword and the Balance

T
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login