Evocation of Prince and King of Sol, Crystal Consecration

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
lgdvl73
Adeptus Exemptus

Evocation of Prince and King of Sol, Crystal Consecration

Post#1 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

12/19/10 - Sunday - 6:00pm (The Transformation, Kidneys, Scorpio, Nun)

Opening the Temple

"In the 'Its' quadrant resides a Tree, majestic and twisted, barren of leaves but still thriving. It was stable, powerful, but not menacing or spooky but peaceful with its tone of the crisp winter outside the temple."

(During the opening of the 'We' quadrant, the seer perceived an entity that she has sensed before coming from that quadrant (North). Normally it appears shorter, but during the ritual it appeared very tall, taking up completely the corner of the room, and very present. She realized that this entity is in fact LGDVL, my own sincere mind. It revealed to her a handprint on the interior consciousness wall, closer to the 'I' quadrant. It scared her at first because the hand revealed itself suddenly. LGDVL bade her open her eyes and see, and she realized that she was growing in her sight.)

"There are two towers in the background of the Globe and to the right of the scene. The left tower is composed of two lights, clear in color and very bright, translucent, and glassy. The right tower is comprised of one light, and the light is Red. To the left of the sphere the background is shielded from view by a dark, mysterious cloud in the foreground of the globe, concealing the left side and partially the center. It seems sinister, but I realize now that it is concealing something."

"I embrace the dark cloud, and can feel the feminine Divine energy AS me. This dark cloud is my 'Higher Mysteries Self'. "

"A beam of light in the shape of an arched gate appears in the foreground of the globe to the right of the cloud. I sense it is a doorway to revelation, and my vision widens. From the depths of the darkness, a plume is arising and carrying some darkness away towards the sky. At its clearing, it reveals to me a star that comforts me; showing me, I am on 'The Way'."

"On the table, LGDVL is occupying the office of 'The Transformation', and his spirit is residing within the Tarot card. My consciousness is projecting itself into the Angelic Statues upon the table (Zirznagru; the big three). These three figurines about the Globe on The Table triangulate my vision upon the globe. I can feel that by our oneness,[ed. the operator and the seer] I have the ability to inhabit the office of the Tarot Card and gain its authority."

The Evocation of Prince Bornogo and King Bobogel

"The globe and table are spinning and appear to be dividing in two. When the spinning stops the two become one again and the scene has shifted. I see the Prince now standing on the Table upon the Ensign of Sol. He is surrounded by a circle of Seven Pillars made of silvery gray. He is amongst the Pillars, and his body shares their tone. His face is an emanation of glowing white light."

"The Dark Cloud in the Globe is clearing and as it opens, I see a planked house of very simple construction. The Arched Gate made of Light has become one of the sides of the house, and its light is now filling up the house. The Prince is coming out of the house. Now he is filling all the quadrants of the temple with his presence."

(Conversations with Prince follow, asking and receiving his authority and blessings for the consecration of the shew-stone as a sacred tool of Art.)

"The King stays inside the Globe. I feel a great humbling before him, and at the entire pageantry of their coming. I feel a great honor."

(Conversations with King follow, asking and receiving his authority and blessings for the consecration of the shew-stone as a sacred tool of Art.)

"The scene swept closed, the light was gone, the house was gone, then I saw the arched gateway made of light, and it too went away."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under the auspices and wisdom of Prince Bornogo and King Bobogel, I left the seer in the temple to perform her work in consecrating the crytsal for our sacred Art. She followed the method laid down by Frater Achad in his essay "Crystal Vision through Crystal Gazing". The stone received a potent charge, and was prepared for its true consecration and the coming of King Carmara on Monday (tomorrow). The gateway of The Moon, on Monday, and the full lunar eclipse that is occurring, along with the December Soltice Sun being currently aligned with the Galactic Center is providing the energy which will inhabit the stone as it sleeps in its silk and case.

On Monday evening, during the eclipse, I will summon forth King Carmara and etch his symbol into the stand for our Crystal.

~end entry
"The dark thought, the shame, the malice, meet them at the door laughing, and invite them in." ~ Rumi

http://henochiussimon.wordpress.com/

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login