enochian results

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
I.B.N.I.

enochian results

Post#1 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi,

I wanted to share a bizarre and horrible experience i went through. It started with my curiosity regarding the nature of magick seals in general. I wanted to know the secret behind these traced lines. I was aware of the hypnotic effects of such seals but i never experimented with one before. I decided to use the enochian grid of water. I had no intentions at all. I just wanted to measure what would come out of the box. I traced a name, memorized the pattern and projected it into my bedroom wall with my imagination. Weeks later, this seal appeared in a vision in another bedroom. To my amazement, the seal grew! It formed a head, little arms and two small legs. As if these limbs were born out of the linear pattern. This could only mean one thing; the seal with its qualities and properties (which were unknown to me) had completed one cycle; a cycle throughout a certain community on this planet earth, absorbing emotional reactions or vital power to grow. If i knew the qualities, then i would also know which community or "planet" it cycled but i didn't know it. Then after a few days, the seal re-appeared a third time. This time i saw it in my kitchen floor, as if i was paralyzed instantly while looking unconsciously to the floor. The seal grew even more! This time, it resembled a baby creature of unknown origin (evolved out of the linear pattern). I also noticed a kind of limbilical cord. I also noticed this cord attached to other thoughtforms at other times. I thought of the womb symbolism. I planted a seed (seal) in the womb of the mother earth (matter). Then i didn't notice the creature anymore for quite some time. In the meantime i moved into another appartment. On some day, i looked out of the window onto the streets. Suddenly i became aware of a giant creature on the ground in the grass beneath my window. I knew instinctively that it was the enochian water thoughtform because it appeared in the same position as the initial seal was in, but evolved (maybe it had completed its seven cycles) and very huge (it covered the whole garden). When i held this image in mind, it became somewhat dynamic, like moving at three frames per 5 seconds. Suddenly the creature showed his genitals. I was shocked but at the same time i felt an unearthly lust rising in my body. I knew it came from the thoughtform but i could not resist it. I thought of lying down on my bed, but the vibrations became stronger. Images catapulted to my mind. Sexual images of this beast doing every sexual act imaginable to me. I woke up after an orgasm i had; from an intense introspective sexual experience with this creature. I was drained. This creature kept manifesting at a weekly pace in all sorts of manners. This thoughtform attracted other similar beings during its cycles. One of these beings was also a very powerful one, but it wanted to communicate instead of trying to activate my emotional reaction, despite of its naked appearance. It said to me that most enochian angels are sexual in nature, but not the leaders, as if someone has to ride a "fuck train" to the required events. I unconsciously desired to speak with those leaders, because everyone feels an excitement when talking about leaders and chiefs and "the best things". This desire was powered by that informing creature. The next day i almost had a brain seizure (without exagerating) because of the vibrations i felt at some spot in my living room. Everytime i moved into that corner of my living room, it felt like dying. The vibrations were immensely powerful. While i moved out of it for my own protection, i saw myself in a vision on the handpalm of a huge angel (it looked like a demon with the size of the eiffle tower). I saw this image but went for a drink and healthy food. I ate all the lettuce and carots, drank milk out of panic while trying to banish. In the end the vibrations faded. I believe that no man has to power to communicate effectively with these chiefs. The vibrations are too terrible. And besides, why would someone evoke such power ? Unless one wants to change the world in a major way perhaps. For a moment i was deluded. I thought i was someone special, because i was going to save the world. I have no need for such creatures. These chiefs are not from this earth and are not dealing with earthly manners until absolutely neccesary. I believe that this creature of lust was some lesser angel. It accumulated power in the lower spheres of venus. This means it circulated around red districts or other locations in the lower classes of society, feeding on sex and rape, and came back to me. The being attempted to draw me into these lower classes. I even felt sympathy for rapists, sex and money for some instants while having intercourse with
this angel. I succeeded in not visiting these places for the unknown manifestation to take place in my life, despite the sudden invitations i got to go to underground parties or to unknown"friends of friends" residing in such areas. These invitations came suddenly out of nowhere. I knew that i had to avoid such influences in this case.

I learned several things from this experience:

-The cause of false information that is received from spirits is due to the creature's evolution. These thoughtforms are to be nourished for seven cycles. A lot of practicioners think they see an evolved creature when looking at an infant or a form in its puberty (three or four cycles). It is like taking care of children, but then worse. These things can drive you literally insane if you are not careful. I don't want to scare people but i was in a psychiatric hospital due to these things.

-These chiefs are only to be contacted if you want to exert a seriously powerful influence on earth, changing the planet drastically.

-Enochian magick is about fucking your way through the astral until physical manifestations occur.

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login