A little tale of a miracle

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Coma of Loss
Philosophus

A little tale of a miracle

Post#1 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:11 am

Long story short, one of my pet birds had its eye pecked by another bird so that the eyeball was completely crushed, pretty much hanging out of its socket and infected. I got it some antibiotics and eyedrops from the vet, who thought that it was very likely it would lose the eye, if it didn't die.

So, I thought it can't hurt to use the WT angels for some healing work. For 14 days I called on the angels of medicine during my morning ritual, first 7 days the Red Table, then 4 days the White Table (on the 4th they asked to call for the Red Table angels together with them), then again 3 days the Red Table angels of medicine. On the last day the angels told me not to call them again, the work was complete. I called on them with the names of the calvary cross and asked them to perform miracles in the miraculous name that is PELE.

During the 14 days the eye would scar over, the scar would open and the eye would start to bleed to form a new scar over it, every time the eye would look better and better when the scarring would open. The eye is now completely healed and there are no signs of it ever being injured (apart from the dried blood around it).

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein "Become such as you are, having learned what that is" - Pindar
http://center-of-nothing.blogspot.com

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login