Creating Elemental Talismans

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Philolaus
Neophyte

Creating Elemental Talismans

Post#1 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:35 am

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to know if there's anyone who can point me to some sources on the theory involved in extracting names and talismans from the Sigillum Dei Aemeth. I'm very well aware of the 40 names of the circumference, the 49 aspects of the heptagon, the triple aspects of the heptagram, etc. and so that need not be covered.

Here's some details:

What I'm looking to do is to create elemental talismans, namely for the Elemental Kings (particularly, Ohooohatan). There needs to be a corresponding image (not a glyph!) that matches up to the nature of the Elemental King. Additionally, there seems to be the need for some very rudimentary number theory with respect to not only extracting the name (Ohooohatan, for example) and placing it around the talisman's circumference. Correspondences in the form of sigils can be traced in the center, possibly above an Enochian Elemental Sequence (as per the G:.D:. ). This is a rather complicated operation and I haven't seen any references to it on the internet or on most published books.

If anyone can point me to any sources with respect to this operation, or point me to an image from which I can reverse engineer the process, that would be great.

Thank you,

Philolaus

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login