Results

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Ilernoceh
Practicus

Results

Post#1 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Last night, I convinced my partner to do an evocation with me. I have been doing daily evocation of the King and Princes of the Heptarchy this week, and wanted to be able to share that with him, a bit. So, we light the candles and incensce, and I tell him to wait until I motion him, then speak as though he were talking to an angel.

So, I called the firast through third kays out loud. Word by word, I am doing them nowadays without language structure, just broken down word to word. The eighteenth call surrised me, focusing on its effect rather than wording, and suffice to say, tidings of comfort and joy!

Anyway, he wants to get better astral vision, and general awareness of spiritual beings and thier world. I call the banner name of the astral tablet, as it were, MPH. With the banner blazing I call on the king, Raagiol. Recieving the sign of water from him, I ask where to go in this tablet for acute and mindblowing change in astral sight, drastic for both of us. The king points to Hxrnh. I thank him and ask for the grace to move, which is granted. Then to this subquadrant I go, summoning by the kerubic cross to which it is bound.

Once I sense the angel, I make motion to my partner to go ahead and ask. He asks if there is something that will help him to grow in this way... immeadiatly the angel says "take this bucket of water and pour it over your head, and in your timeline over your head as a young boy, and as an even younger child, feeling the joy of this freshest water cool your very being." Which he does, i can see and feel the bucket of water and its effect, which was drastic, so I tell him to jot down the time in the log.

We sat for a minute and asked a couple of questions, were directed to the angels Raziel and Hanael (he is a capricorn), and satisfied, gave liscence to depart, and closed the temple.

Needless to say my partner is excited, and has a better grasp on his astral mind, if that makes sense to any of you, well most of you, lol. He went from being 23 and newb to being a young MAN with obvious evocation experience in a matter of moments.
Anyway, I asked him if I could share this and he said yes.

WOO HOO for results! Also, prayers and good wishes for my partner. As anyone who does evocation will tell you, that first high is a woozy.
:angelic
Baphomet, why are you a boy again on that one?
BTW, god, when you wanna see whats written in the book, we can look. Everyone else... IIIII"M writing, ok?

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login