My own experience tonight

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Flippittup
Neophyte

My own experience tonight

Post#1 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 pm

Apologies for the length and also the disjointed nature of my post. I was trying to get it all down before I forgot bits.

I was reading about John Dee and Edward Kelly and learned about enochian angels. My interest was peaked and I read many things about how it worked. I decided to try this for myself but rather than incant I would just ask for guidance.

I took a bath lit only by candle light and closed my eyes. It took a while but eventually many faces and eyes started quickly coming and going. Some stayed for longer periods but in order to see them I tried to observe them from a distance which made them go away. Some looked mean as hell.

One stayed. It didn't have a form, just a blank face with no fingers on the hand. He took a form from my memory which he seemed happy with and I offered to imagine taste and feeling which seemed to work and please him. This all started in a white room with a white sofa which was something I picked as I wasn't able to see him clearly. Instead I invited him to knock on the door which is when he arrived in my chosen form.

We walked through a double helix into a stream. It soon changed to a flatland of trees. There was no language spoken at this point however but I heard words eventually but these were my words but the thoughts weren't. A waterfall fed into the stream and a rock was flicking between solid and an ethereal state only splitting the waters in its sold state. He picked up the stone and showed it to me. he placed it back down. We turned away from it, then when we turned to observe it again it was solid. He explained that the stream was what I knew to be quantum mechanics and that he observed things in the quantum world in order for them to exist or not.

We talked about things and he explained many things to correct me. He didn't see because he didn't have eyes. He observed. He didn't feel because he didn't have hands to touch. He didn't know, he observed.

I asked him about the future, he told me he couldn't tell me anything about the future apart from what I already knew to be true and that he couldn't explain anything that I didn't already know in some form but yet didn't understand.
I asked him if time travel were possible. He folded the tree plain into a smaller square and pushed a needle through it. He told me he was the needle. He showed me a book and that the folded plain was a page in the book. He said we could read the book but could not change it. We could travel through time faster. He explained that we would be able to observe in the future in a similar way to him with our telescopes looking into the universe which would allow us to experience things from the past.

I asked him how we were different. We were like pins written in the book. He flicked through the pages to show me my own life was printed in the book. He explained he wasn't in the book, he was just observing it. Pushed through it, like a needle. He told me about past lives and I asked him if he knew them and could tell me about one of mine. He explained he had many faces and he wasn't aware of those faces nor could he observe everything with his current face. I asked about my past lives again and he said it wasn't important and asked me why I wanted to know as it wasn't me.

I asked him how many people existed in reality and he said he didn't know. He only knew it was more than one. He said we could have many pins printed in the same book at the same time and many other pins in other books. Knowing about a past life or one of my other printed pins was irrelevant to me as It wasn't my pin. The collection of my pins were me but I was just one pin. He couldn't tell me how many pins I had because he was only one face. Everything was already observed and he showed me a library. Time was irrelevant to him and my collection of pins. I asked him when he came into existance and he told me it was the same time as me. That my collection of pins caused him to exist but we weren't the same. I asked if I could look at my lives in my collective form and he told me I could read it but I wouldn't recognise my pin as me in my collective form which is why knowing about my other pins was irrelevant to me.

I finally asked him if I would meet him again and he would not tell me. I asked if I would meet any of the others and he said that they had observed me.

Anyway - that is it, just wanted to share with you guys and get your opinions!

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login