A Vision From Bardon

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
mrblack
Adeptus Minor

A Vision From Bardon

Post#1 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

This is an excerpt from my blog, regarding my initial experiment in regards to connecting to Bardon...

So a couple of nights ago, I decided to have a go at it.

It was a very freestyle approach, I basically asked that I be heard by Master Bardon and that he bless my endeavor.

I did my normal prep and spoke my request. I then make sure I make a “connection” then proceed to go into a zone where I am more open to messages from beyond. I then waited and meditated.

- Soon after, I received “visions” of a desert, a dry afternoon desert.To explain this in movie like terms, the scene is like any western movie where they do a sweeping motion of the landscape.

- Then the scene shifted focusing on the desert skies toward space where I lingered for abit. If you’ve ever seen the desert night sky, you know what I am talking about – so clear.

- The scene shifted to me leaving a desert mountain like structures, heading for the open desert, and then towards the sun where I lingered the most. The scene with the sun was the most intense as it was blinding me and I could feel the desert sun on me.

- I eventually disconnected when I received nothing new.

If I interpret that, I see the vision of desert as symbolically my journey towards initiation. Many a stories, especially of shamanistic nature, where a journey to initiation begins and ends in the desert like setting. I don’t think I need to explain the symbolism behind this.

Space for me, is the universe, everything, above and below, the akasha.

Then the scene of the desert to the sun, for me, symbolizes reaching the end and the beginning of some sort of Solar initiation.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login