Suwa's personal thread

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Suwa
Neophyte

Suwa's personal thread

Post#1 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am

Hi magic interested and practicing members.

I thought it might be good to stay in close contact with this forum and its users. Why? Because i learned that its very very helpful to be in contact with the energy and beliefs of those who want to achieve the same things you want to achieve. Since i dont know any practicioner in my near area, and this forum is somewhat alive, i thought it might be worth it to stay in contact. I hope its fine doing so.

I want to write about all the things i want to speak about and i cant otherwise. I hope it will help me to proceed. :D

Bardon is missing a SO ENOURMOUS amount of informations in his book that its not funny anymore. I cant believe how many things i had to find out myself in order to know how life works. In order to proceed. And i dont think that im so much different that bardon would not address it. Maybe his books are more like a highschool study, though still... basics are the worst to master if you dont have anybody who tells you how things work. You have to find it out yourself. Trial and error. And thats really hard and time consuming. Might be there is some value in it, finding it out by yourself, but still...

I found that being in contact with users that have the same kind of interest will give you a boost. It connects you to the energy field and helps you practically instantly often. It can be observed by simply reading bardons books. Ever did a pause from bardon? And got back to it? Then you most probably noticed that simply by reading the introduction for a quarter hour, you change for the instant moment and later for at least one, two days. You get more clear, you have different thoughts, you might get ideas that let you feel like someone is beside you and is guiding you. And its noticeable that there is a connection to reading the book.

The same goes with this board in a way. And i noticed it another time when i tried to learn about how to deal with woman. You know, practically every man does have one or the other problem dealing with women, being it not to know how to speak to one or something else. Man simply doesnt get teached how woman think, how they react, what it means when they do this and that. There are so many misunderstandings where woman, for example say one thing, it sounds for a man like they dont want you but in fact they only want to test how you react. Its not so hard to read what woman really want... ONCE you know how they act and react. How they express their feelings and intentions.

Regardless... there are communities of man that speak about these things... and you know what... these kind of communities have their own energy. Its like you meet a womanizer, a jon duan or generally how the guys feel that attract woman.

What happens? You can try to stay in contact with that energy and you get influenced by it. You behave like the energy and you will see that others, be it woman or man, will act accordingly to you. Its way more easy to learn things then, if you are influenced and connected to the energy. And yes... you can achieve what you want.

Though these things are more easy if you want so. They are rules of social interaction that each human, more or less, agrees on. So you only have to do things and the outcome can be seen. You can act accordingly to the outcome. Magic is somewhat harder i think. You do something and nothing happens. You dont know what happened, you cant ask anyone what went wrong since its nothing matter and so on. :roll:

It really would be helpful if you would have a little guidance that could tell you things you dont know yet. Mostly i have the impression that the inwit speaks with the puzzles you already have, the experience you got. Maybe with a gut feeling. But hard new facts is somewhat harder. Ok, sometimes you get new ideas you can check out but its different to a "master" sitting by you and telling you "exactly" what you did wrong. You do it right next time and all goes fine then.

For now i think ill post here anything i want to speak about. And i hope it will help me to proceed. :)

Thanks!
Suwa

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login