Sharing an Invocation experience

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
ALot
Zelator

Sharing an Invocation experience

Post#1 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:39 pm

I wish to share something here as I believe others may grow from it in their own experiences. I was recently working with Mentafil in an invocation, who is a spirit of earth which is part of the spirits I invite permanently into my temple. I started this invocation by doing the 3 bodies transformation and then sitting with Mentafil filling my consciousness. We were working together through some things when I invited him to help me align myself better with the Seferot. In this space, he took a form where I intoned Aum internally, along with holding his consciousness and invited him into the bodily locations attributed to each seferot. The Aum became a hammer of light by which he was able to "hammer" me into alignment with Chesed and Geburah. When this happened, not only did I sense an energetic shift within me, I also received the messages "why?" and "weird" "weird" "weird" from other aspects of consciousness within my field. I'm sharing this because it felt like something that could be expanded upon as this is not the first time I have worked with an energetic to align my physical manifestation better with the All and it's grand architecture. Do not forget that the True spirits are here to align you with Divinity and that all you have to do is ask and then surrender to what is Love within that moment. Since then, I have been much better at being in balance with speaking up, saying what I need and not feeling nearly as discomforted when I need to be the Truth in a situation that others might shrink from. I have also been much more in tune with the infinitude of Chokma and Binah experientially. This has helped me open up my heart even more and allow discomforts to melt into even more love within my life, as well as sitting within my power more comfortable as a being.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login