Bardon Fraud?

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
ender
Neophyte

Bardon Fraud?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Ok, so far, in almost every forum I've been in dealing with magick, Bardon seems to get attacked quite often as being a fraud or copying the works of others.
This interests me, as that I have been following the Bardon method for some time. However, what seems to be missing in many of the accusations are the references.
If you would care to indulge me - what exactly in Bardon's works mirrors that of other occultists? And if you would please give references, it would be extremely helpful. I'm not for taking anybody's word, no matter how brilliant they may seem. I'm more of the, "let me come to my own decision" type of a guy.
However, since I'm not about to shuffle through the hundreds of books written by the men who have purportedly prepared the original material from which Bardon gleaned his information, a bit of narrowing would be appreciated. If you could even site the specific books themselves, that would be awesome. I would have no problems ordering them and reading for myself. All I'm asking for is a bit of direction in association with the accusations.
I am The Dreamer, and all of Creation is but My Dream.

This topic has 32 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login