Help with magic mirror

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Help with magic mirror

Post#1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am

So, such an easy task so long ago takes an interesting turn when there is no model.

Here is the thing. If you told me "name 30" I could do so. If you tell me name them all, I can't find one that really doesn't seem to fit. Of course some are more prominent than others, and some are more frequent. I just feel that such a task needs some measure. For example is "once a month" frequent, or semi-frequent, or slight?

It has been so long since I have polarized my view like this, and I was never very good at it. I can name traits of mine, but the thing is I cannot specifically polarize good and bad ones. I think each can be in its own way useful or detrimental. I can use even my indecisiveness to my advantage and find great value in it.

If you tell me to name ALL of them, I have only one recourse, to create a master list of positive and negative contextual words for emotions and traits inclusive of as much of the human condition as I can, and find the root. One man's "nosy" is another man's "attentive". but both have to do with focusing attention on others, right? the difference is what the intent is. I am just too Libran for such a dichotomous view, and I have persisted through it too many times.

but that was all long ago, and I had specific numbers to model them to.

So should we make a list of traits to make sure people are as inclusive as possible? What to you makes a trait good or bad? To me, it is generally the severity of it interfering with interactions with others that makes it negative.

Cautious is positive. Paranoid is negative.
Categorical is good. Compulsive is negative.

How did others find assistance or resolve to accomplish this task?
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 28 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login