Re: What does it really mean to operate in tripolar awarenes

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Gromvol
Adeptus Major

Re: What does it really mean to operate in tripolar awarenes

Post#1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Tsuchinoko wrote:
I understand being present in the body is one thing, and maintaining awareness of mental phenomena, but what does it mean to be present in the astral? Does this pertain to physioemotional phenomena (which, in my mind is not so different from physical awareness) is there something more?

Does this pertain to physioemotional phenomena (which, in my mind is not so different from physical awareness) is there something more?

Think of it this way: most of the time you are aware of all your senses. That is because you are present in your physical body.

Using this analogy, we can say that when you are aware of all your astral senses, you are present in your Astral body. You can tell true presence from wishful thinking or daydreaming by making sure you are not aware of your physical body.

if you notice your lungs are breathing, your blood is moving, your skin is itching, etc - you are still in your physical body.

We're speaking in Bardonian terms. Other groups often refer to what we call Astral projection as Ethereal projection.
"It is better to be without silver, than it is to be without honor" - Norse proverb

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login