PGM IV. 1167-1226

Syncretic Egyptian / Graeco-Roman magic from the collection of texts known as the Papyri Graecae Magicae.

Topic author
Frater137
Practicus

PGM IV. 1167-1226

Post#1 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:20 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm starting this thread to talk about PGM IV. 1167-1226, A Stele That Is Good For Anything. I'm in a couple different PGM FB groups and someone recently used it to obtain some windfalls in their business pretty quickly.

I have performed this fairly aimlessly in the past just to see what would happen, usually after the performance of the Hidden Stele and prior to the performance of the Stele of Jeu.

This morning I woke up in a bit of a panic as I realized I need to place myself in a very uncomfortable financial situation just to pay my rent and the thought to perform this popped into my head. I brought my copy of the PGM to work today and read the spell to myself, in my head while in transit. I imagined myself performing the voces magicae, slowly and accurately and midway through the spell I started to get a physical reaction to it even though I wasn't physically performing it. By the time I was done, my entire body was vibrating and tingling and I began to receive some powerful insights into the nature of the voces magicae although I am not so comfortable sharing those insights at the moment given I don't have enough practical application to verify what was revealed to me yet.

I plan on physically performing the rite tonight and would love to know if anyone has used this to get themselves out of a sticky situation.