Circles of Power by Greer

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
mr balkan
Neophyte

Circles of Power by Greer

Post#1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:25 am

Hey guys,

I've just recently joined the forum ( loving it), and wanted to finally take up a practice after years of only theory. I was initially drawn to IIH, but came across a recommendation for Greer's book 'Circles of Power' in one of the threads. The book resonated much better with me than IIH, especially the theory section. I want to start the practice ASAP, but i have a few questions:

1. Greer doesn't outline a set of exercises clearly as it is done in the IIH. I am confused where to start and how to progress. I have started meditating and practicing "quieting the monkey" ( IIH step 1 mental training), and was thinking of starting the LBRP daily. I have read somewhere that it is recommended not to rush and do the LBRP only for months, before continuing to the MP. What about the Cabalistic cross? What comes after the MP?

2. Do i need a magical circle for the LBRP ? Do i use the sign of the enterer and silence in the LBRP or no?

3. If you have any recommendations for some more books to read on similar topic, pls write them.

I would like to hear if anyone had practiced magic according to the book 'Circles of Power' and what their experiences are. Any suggestions/notes on the book are more than welcome. Thank you!

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login