The Complete Magicians Tables, A Legendary Masterpiece

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Leviosanimus
Practicus

The Complete Magicians Tables, A Legendary Masterpiece

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:55 pm

A must have book for any magician worth his two pennies, This book is a gods send for any practitioner of the art
Stephen Skinner has demonstrated he truly is a genius when he released this book.
I know this book is well known and most people have it, I just was so excited when I picked it up today. I had to share it with my fellow magicians.

However if you do not have this book I would suggest purchasing it, It is the only correspondence/reference book a magician really needs. The coverage in this book is hugely comprehensive to say the least, It is a library of magickal correspondences in it self, Covering from neolithic magick all the way up into 20th century modern magick. Even the Introduction and commentaries are well worth reading.

This book is the most up to date and full collection of magicians tables in existence. Even Crowleys Beloved 777 pales in comparison with less than a quarter of the amount of tables. This book is organized, clear, concise and very easy to find what you are looking for. Easy to use, even a beginner will easily be able start understanding the vast connections of our strange yet magickal Universe through using this book.

This monumental tome includes thousands of mystical links-spanning correspondences from Astrology, Kabbalah, exhaustive table, pagan pantheons, I Ching, angels, demons, Tarot, herbs, perfumes/incenses, With well known accepted Data from Peter de Abano, Abbott Trithemium, Albertus Magnus, Cornelius Agrippa, and other prominent scholars are referenced in this work.
There is so much more included in this book than I can describe in this little review of mine, Do yourself a huge favor and buy this book for yourself, You will not regret it in the slightest!

Here are some great pictures of the book.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login