Casting Sacred Space-review

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Gibil
Adeptus Major

Casting Sacred Space-review

Post#1 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:45 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Casting-Sacred-Space-Core-Magickal/dp/1578634997/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429295726&sr=8-1&keywords=casting+sacred+space

The book that I wanted to talk about for a few minutes while I was between work is by Ivo Dominguez with an introduction by T. Thorne Coyle. Casting Sacred Space.

I found this to be a very good read for creating and modifying energetic ritual space in order to assist with magickal work. While normally the practitioner must take on additional roles in order to invocation or evocation work,to create effective energetic channels in order to do so is a valuable asset and also take's a little bit of the work off the shoulders of said practitioner.

The books contains techniques and energetic methods for but not limited to..

A null zone for the purposes of enhancing the seperation between the spiritual and the material world whether to create a magickal safe zone or perhaps holding an object that is a little bit too much

A magickal space for the person to be disconnected from the "linear nature" of cause and effect.

A energetic vortex for the purposes of assisting in either demarkating an energetic space or drawing energy.

The writing style is very simple to follow, with clear and concise material. And while it may not in and of itself be a workbook....as an additional tool it is quite useful and I would give it 4/5.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login