Recommendations for Luciferian Magic

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
Loagaeth
Adeptus Minor

Recommendations for Luciferian Magic

Post#1 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey everyone, I've been trying for awhile to find good books on traditions which focus around Lucifer and thought maybe someone here could recommend some to me. Years ago I bought one of Michael Ford's books and was very disappointed. I thought his treatment of demons and Lucifer as some sort of rotting corpses with a foul stench and flies buzzing around them was offensive, because that isn't how I see Lucifer.

Just yesterday I got the book "Rites of Lucifer" from the Temple of the Ascending Flame, and I mostly enjoy it and will probably finish it today. I think the tone of the book with Lucifer portrayed as a serious and powerful deity rather than some sort of pestilence is more appropriate. I have some problems with it, but all in all I think it's pretty good. What I'm really looking for is the serious books on the Qlippoth and Lucifer, ones without a lot of the "chicks dig dudes that invoke Lucifer" type of vibe. I'm interested in theory quite a bit more than ritual at this point, since I know relatively little about it. Anyone have any suggestions?
You and me and the Devil makes three.

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login