Free pdf's written by me

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
travsha
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Free pdf's written by me

Post#1 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:40 pm

Hey guys. Havent posted in a long time I know. Just popping in to share some of my books with you for free - I hope you enjoy them.

For the next 3 days (Oct 13-15) all my pdf's are free. Just PM me your email and I will send them out by the 16th at the latest.

Please enjoy the books. If you would like to give something back - write a review on Amazon.com. I love hearing what people think of my books.

I think most posters here will like my first 2 books most because they are more Western Occult and Kabbalah focused.... My favorite is my most recent book which is all about Plant Medicines used in shamanic healing ceremonies. I dont practice anything really Kabbalah or Western Occult style anymore as I get way better results and feel more authentic working more nature focused magic. All 3 of them plus my first fiction is available though for these 3 days (the fiction is more of a childrens book with a spiritual focus).

Here is a description of the books:
Creating the Universe is Travis's first title and focuses heavily on guiding the reader through the process of creating their own personal spiritual practice which can be as unique as each individual reader. It focuses on different styles of ritual and ceremony, and looks at the underlying mechanics of how magic and energy work.

Experience. Create. LOVE. is the next book, and this takes everything from Creating the Universe a step further - especially focusing on practice over philosophy. The book follows the arrangement of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, and by following the exercises in the book, the reader experiences and travels the entire Tree of Life starting at the Kingdom, and ending with the Crown. This book is a perfect example of the type of practice which can be created using methods and philosophy from Creating the Universe.

The Shadow Twin takes the reader down a new road and into the realm of fiction. This book is based on a dream Travis had in Peru after San Pedro ceremony at the Temple of the Moon, and is a direct communication from the cactus spirit. The story follows the adventures of a young boy encountering spirits and ghosts and his own conscience as he finds his own spirit guide - the Shadow Twin!

The Plant Remedy is Travis's newest work, and the closest example to the authors current spiritual practice. This book details everything the reader needs to know to work with plant medicines safely and to contact the spirits of plants for guidance and healing. The methods in this book are a combination of traditional South American curanderismo and the authors own methods learned through trial and error, or straight from the spirits themselves. This book is a must have for anyone interested in plant spirits and plant medicines!

All 4 books can also be found on Amazon.com:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=travis+bodick

If you enjoy the books or have any interest in shamanism, healing or plant medicines you will also enjoy my website - lots of interesting free info in the blog section!
http://www.SoulRemedy.org

Hope you guys enjoy the pdf's!

(BTW - starting on the evening of the 16th I will begin a 10 day isolation dieta with Mama Coca. I will be hard to reach for those 10 days, so the books are really only available for free these 3 days.)
Life is a continuous string of miracles =)
http://www.soulremedy.org

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login