SEEKING DOCUMENT: FALLEN ANGELS

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
I_AM
Neophyte

SEEKING DOCUMENT: FALLEN ANGELS

Post#1 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 am

I am seeking a BOOK dealing with a demonic retelling of the fall of Lucifer. I remember the story but I would like to re-read it looking for nuances. I paraphrase the story: God instituted a kind of Logan's Run amongst the angels involving a caldron of souls. There was an argument. Jesus wanted to usurp the power of God. Lucifer did not want to submit to the caldron. There was a battle and lucifer took to the earth. The main theme I recall was the absense of a God figure. It was just the group with Jesus and the group with Lucifer. The struggle in the heavens became one of who was to take on the mantle of God/leader, and, I assume, forego the reincarnation by fire the caldron represented. I know there was reincarnation involved but I cannot recall if the spirits were sent into material bodies on earth or recreated as other spiritual beings/angels.

I do know the story was very sympathetic towards Lucifer, and made Jesus look power mad. Lucifer was an anarchist and Jesus had an OCD complex.

I would like to find this PDF, supposedly written under the influence of a demon (not unlike Seola by Mrs. J.G. Smith) and to read it again. Can anyone here help me locate it? (Jim does not think it is on his tremendouly huge site - Sacred Texts.)

Mod Edit: Changed to a "book", as PDF begging is a bannable offense.
Last edited by I_AM on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login