my recent pdf downloads

New Book Releases, Recommendations and Reviews.

Topic author
rrwh
Practicus

my recent pdf downloads

Post#1 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:24 pm

These are a list of the pdf's of books i've downloaded in the last week or so. I had a lot of the old grimoire pdf's saved prior to this (Grand Grimoire, 6th 7th 8th books of Moses) and the like.
And even though I prefer real (paper & ink) books compared to downloading the pdf version, I already have most of the real books that I want (at the moment anyway). And a lot of these pdf's I saved would be very difficult, out of print, and expensive to find now.

A number of my recent dowloads are Witchcraft related, even though my interest lies in Ceremonial Magick I still thought some information from a few of them might be able to be incorporated into Ceremonial Magick. It will be awhile before I even get a chance to read through most of these pdf's anyway, since I still currently have a lot of my regular books I'm working through, as well as using some of the old Grimoire pdf's.

If people here have read or used information from these latest pdf books I will list, or are familliar with any of the authors (some that I've never heard of), tell me if you find the books good, bad, or indifferent from your own point of view or what you've heard from others.
Pdf book files:
Testament of Solomon
Book of Solomon's Magick- Carroll Poke Runyon
Grimoire of chaos magick-
Introduction of Kabalah- William Westcott
Magician's Dictionary- E. Rehmus
Out of the shadows Dark Paganism- John J. Coughlin
Enochian macrocosmic ritual- Benjamin Rowe
Essential skills of Magic- Benjamin Rowe
Old Witchcraft secrets- Bob Andrews
The miracle of new avatar power- Geoff Gray Cobb
Mystic grimoire of mighty spells and rituals- Frater Malak
Wicca spellcraft for men- Aj. Drew
Out of body experiences- Robert Peterson
Strange energies, hidden powers- Douglas Colligan
Qbl brides reception-Frater Achad
Philosophers Stone- Israel Regardie
Witches bible- Janet & Stewart Farrar
Rosicrucians rites and mysteries- Hargrave Jennings
King of the witches, world of Alex Sanders- June Johns
Practical Magickal evocation- M. McGrath
Proven magical rites- Marcus Bottomley
Warlocks handbook- Matthew Ikonen
Secret magic spells of Romany Gypsies- C. McGiolla Cathain
Meaning of witchcraft- G. B. Gardner
Black magic- Michael A. Aquino
Temple of Set- Michael A. Aquino
Diabolicon- Michael Aquino
Devil's dictionary- Ambrose Biercia
Ritual theory and technique- Colin Low
Magician's Dictionary- E. E. Rehmus
Witchcraft today- Gerald B. Gardner
Basics of magick- K. Amber
Demonology meditation book 4- Aliester Crowley
Crystal vision through crystal gazing- Frater Achad
Spell creator- Kerri Connor
Witches potion and spells- Kathryn Paulsen
A witch alone- Marian Green
Sword of Moses- translated by M. Gaster
Invincible magick spells of Afghan Mullah- sensees- Mohammed Ali
Manual of occultism- Sepharial
A witch like me- Sironna Knight
Witch's spellcraft revised- Tarostar

Please let me know your opinions on any of these books, even the Witchcraft ones if you feel there is possibly some information in them that I could use with Ceremonial Magick workings.
Also any of them that you may have found to be effective for you or other people you know.

One of the books listed that I am particularily interested about is the Book of Solomon's Magick by Carroll Poke Runyon. I have actually heard of him and was glad to find the pdf of his book, but wanted to know what others thought about what he has to say and his techniques.
Even though right now I am mostly concentrating on using material from a few of my regular books (Modern magick- Donald Kraig, Golden Dawn- Regardie, Lesser Key of Solomon- Mathers, Mastering Witchcraft- Paul Huson, Enochian vision magick- DuQuette) plus occasionly using some of the old pdf Grimoires I already have saved.

But if there's any of the new downloads that I might be able to put to use along with my current Ceremonial Workings, I might look into adding them to what I'm already doing.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login