Och, Splendor of the Sun

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
BlueMagician
Adeptus Minor

Och, Splendor of the Sun

Post#1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:30 am

UPDATE: slighly revised on my blog, with my own translation of the Arbatel's latin text and a matching image: https://bluemagician.vc/2017/06/07/och- ... f-the-sun/

On Sunday in the hour of the Sun, I am inviting the Olympic spirit of Och to talk to me.

Instead of my usual pencil I am inspired to dig out a fancy golden pencil with glitter in it. I draw their sigil with it. It's impressive.

Och appears quickly as a person in golden armor, against a backdrop of golden light emanating from a central source behind them. I perceive a male presence, but I could be easily deceived by my preconceived notion that people in armor must be men. Reflecting upon this now I think that Och and the Sun just have different aspects, for example: as Light they have no gender association. His radiant power is male, her nurturing aspect is female. So that's why it can be easily confusing to us humans.

In response to one of my requests, they reveal to me a unique method to achieve things by their light. I am allowed and happy to share this, but only upon your personal request via PN (very solar in a way if you think about it).

They grant familiars readily for the things they are asked to help with. They are friendly to humans.

Pure radiance is their infusion.

BM
Last edited by BlueMagician on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login