The angels of the signs

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
gledsonpk
Neophyte

The angels of the signs

Post#1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm

Hello guys, :D I have a question that I didn't find an answer on the forum. It is about the angels of the signs: Melichidael, Asmodel, Ambriel, Muriel, Verchiel, Hamaliel, Zuriel, Barchiel, Advachiel, Hanael, Cambiel and Amintzel.
My question is about the conjuring of these angels. I found them in the Magic Calendar, Liber Juratus, Keys of Solomon and Schemhamforas. Let's say that I want to use one of these angels as a "complement" for a Goetic evocation. Is there a "special / own" conjuration for these angels?

I will list the conjurations I found in Liber Juratus and Schemhamforas, but I believe that they are not the ones that should be used. I've been looking for a few days, but I don't find anything satisfying. Thanks in advance. :bow

Liber Juratus:
Invocation of the angels.
The you mighty angels of Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, the Sun, Venus, Mercury, and the Moon: 1 Boel, Cafziel, Micrathon, [Saterquiel,] Satquiel, Raphael, Paamchociel, Asassaiel, Samael, Satiel, Yturaiel, Amabiel, Raphael , Caphael, Dardiel, Hurathaphel, Anael, Raquiel, Salguyel, Michael, Miel, Sarapiel, Gabriel, Michael, Samyel, Athithael, mighty in heaven, iin the clouds, and in the abyss.
Here, with an open hand, raise the Seal of God towards heaven, saying:

Behold the design of the world. Whereupon the Spirit calls the spirit. May the love of God join us, may his power direct us, may his mercy mercifully guard our union. You therefore, through the name of that living and true God who created you and me with the word, whose names are terrible, which are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, Because the great, most high, most holy, most distinguished, most powerful, strong, just, blessed, merciful, sweet, helper, protector, defender, generous giver, merciful, whose power is indescribable, whose nature is indivisible , whose knowledge is priceless, whose truth is unchangeable, whose mercy is immeasurable, whose essence is incorruptible, of whose glorious grace the heavens and earth are full, 2 before whose mighty power all the heavens, lands, and infernal realms kneel, I humbly invoke and beseech you, that you may condescend to come down and appear here before this circle in a perceptible and agreeable form, to answer truly all my questions. I order you through the virtue of that one, whose name is marked. Amen.

Seal and binding.
Therefore, The most sacred angels, I seal, beseech, invoke, and also conjure you to obey my petitions, through the seal of the sacred names of God, which the Lord sealed to serve human creatures, which are lawful and honorable to say and to make. Ya, Ya, Ya, Laaaa, Adonay, Sabaoth, Heloy, Genouem, Merquerpon, Usye, Achedion, Zebedio, Greba. With those same and through those same most sacred [names] I again call you to union, to obey my petitions, and I conjure and with the virtue of God I order, that you will be appeased with the small present which I have presented, to obey me in all honest places over the seat of Samaym here below the circles here circumscribed, to deign to descendants from the Saturnian, Jovian, Martial, Solar, Venusian, Mercurial, and Lunar spheres, which are these: Bacalgar, Totalg, Yfarselogon , Alchedion, Meremieca, Ureleguyger, Ioath, Somongargmas, Iohena. Obey therefore Zebedei, 3 whereby you commanded Solomon, and the tribes of Israel who were loyal to him, to honestly and lawfully obey, for the praise and honor of his holy name Sabaoth, which is "the army of angels," and with his name, which I accurately set forth, protecting me, because he is merciful, not because of our merits, but because of the abundance of his grace.
With his name therefore I again appeal to you N, placated by these sacred names: Legemoth, Gonathaym, Maloth, Yhoston, Hemonege, Anepheneton, Stobr, Otheos, Tutheon, Thereis, Chatheon, Agla. In these (names) therefore, with the perfection of the seal, although your knowledge [teaches] you to obey the commandments of the Creator with humility, nevertheless I N. son of N., .......... ... ...........

Schemhamforas:
Invocation of Angels.
Oh, ye aforesaid angels, ye that execute the commands of the Creator; be willing to be present with me in the work which I have undertaken at this time, and help me to finish it, and be ye attentive hearers and assistants, that the honor of God and my own welfare may be promoted.

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login