My upcoming evocation with Duke Bune (Solomonic tradition)

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
William666
Zelator

My upcoming evocation with Duke Bune (Solomonic tradition)

Post#1 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:23 pm

Greetings everyone.

I will evoke Duke Bune from The Lesser Key of Solomon by Joseph H. Peterson

This will be my first evocation ever, so i want to share my experience here and get advice and tips.

Question you might have: When will you perform the evocation?

Answer: I hope in May because i'm currently waiting for some of the tools that is required, so far i got the Solomonic circle, Triangle of art cloth,calfskin and Holy water (for concecrating).
I've ordered a hazel wand specifically made for the solomonic tradition by docsolomons, It's Aaron there he is a reliable and a nice guy, not only did i order the solomonic wand but i ordered Bune incense too from him as an offering for the spirit.

And i will order a sharp metal sword and concecrate it then write symbols and Gods name on the metal part with dragons blood ink(specifically made for writing on metal), i've seen stephen skinners interview on youtube that spirits are afraid of sharp metal. Ofcourse i will need to order a white robe too.

Have i missed something?

For you experienced people out there, do you have anything you want to say before i do this ritual?
I got plenty of time to read the conjurations and memorize them without reading it on paper during the ritual, more profesional that way imo.

I might have one or two questions during my waiting time for the tools so i will post them here.
Btw i ordered the Fourth Book of Occult Philospy, can't wait to recieve it :)

Blessings everyone!

This topic has 61 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login