Im looking for a Grimoire...

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Kah
Practicus

Im looking for a Grimoire...

Post#1 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:07 pm

So it's complicated...

Im looking for a grimoire where there is page that say something like " if you turn this page you wont have anything to do with God" or something like that. Ive seen a video about an old jamaicain guy talking about this book but he was saying that it was a book sold by the De Laurence compagnie...

However I think he was refering to the " book of black magic and of pacs" by A.E Waite...but I didnt find anything like that in this book...

More strange somebody in Paris, told me about a book where you can find the same phrase " if you turn this page...etc" but he cant remember the name of the book, I think this the same book translated in french and it was a longtime ago... he said there is a ritual in it you have to go to a crossroad to call a spirit...

I mean, this book seems interesting but I cant find any more information about it...

Anybody have an idea?
I do oil lamps for free when Im bored, PM me.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login