Any Solution?

The Heptameron, the Key of Solomon, the Lemegeton, the Arbatel of Magic, the Book of Abramelin, etc.

Topic author
Cream
Practicus

Any Solution?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 pm

It's been some time since i read all the information on this forum. I feel so lucky I found it. Sorry for getting you bored with the whole story but I'd like to make all things very clear and hear an opinion from you the experts.

Recently I started been interested in Solomonic Magic but am not experienced at all.

Before I've been used to Wicca for years, but really saw no satisfying results into this.

It has been 3 years I am with a boy I can't handle. He was constantly leaving me out of nothing no matter I gave the world into his feet. He is just not grown enough to understand it. Making a long story short, this january he did the same about breaking up with me not picking the phone whatever I do. Than I started looking through The Key of Solomon wishing for him to come back for a last time and all to be nice. As I was reading at the night I drew some seal I think it was the Third Pentagram of Venus, and the symbol for Michael (or maybe Raphael I am not sure coz I was out of my mind from all the problems) on the back of my left arm. When I went to sleep I had the strangest dream ever and the most horrifying one :(

I was in something looking like a grave hiding there, in a wood, when saw two figures walking through the wood. The one wearing the other over his shoulder looking dead. But wasn't walking it was like skiing overground. I was hoping not to notice me when out of the flash the figure slipped in front of me, it was a woman with dark hair and the person over her shoulder was changing until it became a doll. Than this thing changed it's face to a horrifying creature putting it's face into mine screaming ----> :o and putting the doll into my face and dropping it into the grave. Than it disappeared behind a corner. And I threw it out. The same moment I threw it out it came back again screaming and putting it into my face and dropping it down and again slipped behind a corner. A threw it out again but the thing didn't come back. There was a pack for a letter in which i thought "Ahhhh this are dried broken eggs in there" without opening it. Than I woke up.

What do you think of this dream? It was the same night I drew the symbols on my hand. I was with them for 3 days. Than washed them away and a day maybe after this he called me back that he gave me a chance. But it was a chance full of ups and downs and lies.

Since March it has been a complete hell as he left me, out of the depression i dropped down to 39 kilos, he left me without any money, humiliated me in front of his friends, i lost my job because i was in depression from all he did with which i won't bore you, and it turned out to be another girl there which humiliated me too, and he didn't want to give me another chance (no matter i repeat i gave him the world all the money all the best things for him). Now as I got a bit stronger and as this is not stopping I tried out the 3rd pentacle with the ritual suggest in some thread here for evoking Monachiel. But it was no success nothing got better. I tried out the "To cause someone to seek you out no matter how prudent he may be" ritual from The Book of Ceremonial Magic. But nothing. Thigs are on their worst ever now. Ok hail at me for being such but after all it is all you do magic for - to achieve your most desired wishes. And that's one that is the biggest for me for years. I have a lot of boys running after me, and i mean a looot, but i love him and that's it. I really can't handle myself and the situation anymore like this and want him to come back for a last time but the most slaved time ever for all the years, moreover I am ready to offer whatever for him to come back like never before, to get obsessed by me and come to me on his knees and leave her. I'm tired of thinking of other ways to bring him back as doing good to him. Im considering into evoking a demon as I consider them more powerfull and for the dirty work. I read everything here and thought hard on the consequences and am ready to take the risk. And need it to be most powerfull this time (yeap no matter it might not last for long, and yes everyone things that when they are into a situation they give and risk it all blind by pain and stuff but it is a bit different i am doing it with a clear mind and want the most powerful no matter of the risks, I handeled to much than you can think of so far). I am considering for evoking Gaap.

Any solution and advice to my problem which could be best done? Any step by step ritual with conjunction? I've been stuing latin for a few years so in Latin will be good to I just want it to be a lot powerful as to have powerful results this time in a flash like a mircle. And one more - what could I offer Gaap to do me this work? I will appreciate any help, otherwise I should be experimenting which is not very nice....

Thank you all again in advance :!:

This topic has 23 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login